Contact e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data or text files that websites place on your local computer. These cookies can have different purposes: there are technical cookies (with language settings, for example), session cookies (temporary cookies) and tracking cookies (cookies that follow and keep track of your behaviour on the website, in order to offer you a more optimal user experience).
A cookie contains a unique code that allows a website to recognise your browser during a visit to the website or to improve your user experience upon repeated visits to the platform.
Cookies can be placed by the server of the website you are visiting or by a partner with whom this website collaborates. The website server can read only those cookies that it has placed itself. It has no access to other information that is on your computer or mobile device.
The content of a cookie usually consists of the name of the server that placed the cookie, an expiration date and a unique numeric code.
Cookies generally make the interaction between visitors and the website easier and faster and help visitors navigate among the various parts of the website. Cookies can also be used to personalise the content of the website for the user.
More information about various types of cookies can be found at www.allaboutcookies.org.
"OMCOLLECTIVE" USES THE FOLLOWING COOKIES:
1. Necessary cookies
These cookies are indispensable for visiting our websites and for using certain parts of them. These cookies allow you to navigate among the various parts of the website, for example, or to fill out forms and discuss them on our platform. If you refuse these cookies, certain parts of the website may not work or will not work optimally.
2. Functional cookies
3. Third-party cookies
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Adwords: tracking & remarketing (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/)
- Google Analytics: tracking (https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/)
- Bing: UET tag (tracking & remarketing) (https://privacy.microsoft.com/nl-nl/privacystatement)
- Padiact: e-mail address
- Hotjar: tracking (https://www.hotjar.com/privacy)
- Opt-out Hotjar via https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out
- Facebook: tracking & remarketing (https://www.facebook.com/policy.php)
- Linkedin: tracking (https://www.linkedin.com/legal/privacy-policy)
- ActiveCampaign: tracking & remarketing (https://help.activecampaign.com/hc/en-us/articles/218789997-Privacy-Policy)
MANAGEMENT OF COOKIES
On your first visit to our Website, you will be asked to accept the various cookies we use. You can allow or deny cookies on a category-by-category basis. You can change the cookie settings on our Website at any time via the hyperlink at the bottom of our website and thus revoke your consent.
You can refuse the installation of cookies via your browser settings. Disabling cookies may mean that you cannot use certain features of the Website. On the following website you can find the method for refusing cookies for the most popular browsers: http://www.aboutcookies.org/
You can also delete already-installed cookies from your computer or mobile device at any time.
If you want to fully experience the website without restrictions, make sure cookies are enabled in your browser. To enable cookies, you must perform the following actions:
For browser - Microsoft Internet Explorer
• In Internet Explorer, click on 'Internet Options' in the 'Extra' menu.
• On the 'Privacy' tab, move the settings slider to 'low' or 'accept all cookies' (setting this above 'medium' disables cookies).
• Click on 'OK'.
For browser - Mozilla Firefox
• Click on 'Firefox' in the upper left corner of your browser and then click on 'Options'.
• On the 'Privacy' tab, make sure that the 'Inform websites that I do not want to be tracked' is not checked.
• Click on 'OK'.
For browser - Google Chrome
• Click on 'Extra' at the top of your browser window and choose 'Options'.
• Click on the 'Under the Hood' tab, look for the 'Privacy' section and select the 'Content settings' button.
• Now select 'Allow local data to be set'.
For browser - Safari
• Click on the 'Cog' icon at the top of your browser window and select the 'Preference' option.
• Click on 'Security', then check the option that says: 'Block third-party cookies and advertising cookies'. Click ‘Save’.
If you still have questions or comments about cookies after reading this Cookie Statement, you can always contact us at email@example.com.